Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

29 weeks 6 days

August 24, 2016

Almost to 30 weeks - the home stretch. And still so. much. to. do.

I've been working overtime hours and trying to switch out the upstairs office to my son's "big boy" room and organizing everything in between. By the time night time hits, I literally fall into bed.

Good news, our growth scan went well. Baby Snowflake was measuring 2 lbs 12 oz just shy of 29 weeks so right on target. A smidge ahead - so bigger than my last son. I'm getting very curious to see this little guy. Not knowing the donors, it adds a whole new level of what will this little guy look like. :)

He's still very active, very. My stomach is all over the place and he's quite good at the rib kicks and bladder punches.

I also had more iron tests run and my iron levels aren't in dangerous levels so I've been sticking with my blackstrap molasses, NingXia Red and iron rich foods to hopefully boost my levels. I have felt better the last week or so, so I think it's helped.

Other than that, nothing new to report. Still lots of braxton hicks, starting to feel a bit awkward, but all normal things :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment