Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

30 weeks 4 days

Aug. 29, 2016

I'm trying to be better about updates :) The baby is doing great. He's now measuring a bit ahead of the game and the doctor made note I was ALL baby. He was actually poking her back when she was taking measurements today as she literally was asking if I feel him. Um...that giant foot that just moved about an inch out of my belly all Alien style...yeah, he's active.

My blood pressure was way low today 85/48. It's always on the low side, but today lower than normal. The nurse said drink water...I lifted my 32 oz water bottle and said this is number three and it's 10:30 am. I'm well hydrated. The doctor just said to feel free to season liberally with salt and spice.

I also asked her about the braxton hicks being so intense and she said as long as there isn't spotting and I can't time them, no worries there. That's reassuring because they've been way more intense than I ever remember them with my son.

She did mention at 37 weeks because I'm, ahem, "old" we'll start NST and AFI testing. My fluids were low last time, so that'll be reassuring to me. She will be out of town the month of October, so I'll be seeing someone else.

Other than that, nothing new to report. I feel so much bigger this time around, but I guess that's pretty normal. And, not knowing this little bugger's genetics, I may be cooking a bigger baby too ;)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment