Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Spotting and Bleeding

Oct. 26, 2014

Well, the spotting has continued, and then today (sorry for TMI) when I used the restroom there was red blood. Not a ton, but it was there, and a bit heavier than what I'd been spotting since Thursday evening. So, good news, right?

I was looking at my chart, and when I'd thought I'd ovulated 12-14 days ago, I may actually have. If that is in fact the case, that means my LP has lengthened to 11-13 days, which would put me back to what it was pre-pregnancy. Even if I didn't ovulate, with my erratic temps, I really can't say yes for sure (I do think I did though) I'm glad to put this cycle behind me, and I've high hopes my body is getting into gear again.

Now, I ran upstairs and put in my Sckoon cup (the menstrual cup I ordered five months ago that I've never gotten to use) and was quite impressed I got it in first try. My confusion...when I took it out, granted only three or four hours later or so, there was only brown blood and only a teensy tiny bit.

So, I either had a puny endometrial lining, or my flow will increase tomorrow.

Either way, I refuse to be discouraged by any of it. Frankly, I'm not broken, and that is all the hope I need :)

I keep repeating my scripture. NONE SHALL BE BARREN!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment