Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

CD23 Update

Dec. 3, 2014

December already?? Gulp! How did that happen?

Well, that means we are in our 15th month of TTC. A bit unreal. I never thought I'd be that statistic.

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm feeling the holiday spirit :) I'm looking forward to visiting my family over the holidays. I've already decided I'm leaving my BBT thermometer here when we go. Those ten days will be a mystery, but I want to obsessing and trying to calculator time differences and agonizing over false heightened or false low temps because of it.

Which brings me to my update. Well, I'm CD23. According to my temps, it looks like ovulation on CD17 to me, but Fertility Friend insists on CD15. My OPKs remained positive after though (which I stopped taking on CD21 because I felt it was useless) and I had a bit of fertile CM and my cervix felt open...sooooo....back to the waiting game. Temps it was a very obvious thermal shift, other signs, not so much.

I have been nursing a cold which may have elevated my temp slightly, but I feel like it would have elevated it sooner when it started. So, I'm either 6DPO, 8DPO or not at all. Ha! Not much for clarifying there, eh?

Anyhow, I hope everyone had an incredible Thanksgiving here in the states. My in-laws were in town and it was nice to have some family time. My mother-in-law was going to go to acupuncture with me on Friday, but my TCM called last minute. Unfortunately, her father is in critical condition health wise, so lift them in prayer. I haven't called this week yet to see about rescheduling, but if I don't hear by Friday, I'll check in again. I have enough herbs to last another week because I stopped them when I got a cold.

I also rescheduled my chiropractor visit. I've been going monthly for a while now and want to push it to six weeks and then two months. My goal is to get it a quarterly visit. I just really have to budget accordingly. It's incredibly expensive right now and we don't have much income coming in. It's too bad none of this is covered by my healthcare, but we didn't have a lot of options for the "extras" through the health marketplace.

Well, I'll keep you posted over the next week if there are any telltale signs what is going on with my cycle.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment