Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Bleeding again

Nov. 12, 2014

So, excuse my obsessing, but here's a run down. Four days ago I noticed light pink when I wiped. If I didn't over analyze every swipe, twinge or cramp of my body, I'd have never known, but it was there. Same the following day. Then, yesterday, I started spotting, very noticeably. It was enough to wear a liner and consistent throughout the day. It was red blood. Today, the same.

As I was glancing at my chart, I noticed my temps have been consistently high, which I attributed to the time change, but the first two days after the time change, they were still low, so I went to Fertility Friend and switched my CD1 which, if you remember was about an hour of bleeding, to spotting (which it truly was, but it was the most I'd seen in over five months so I made an audible and called it CD1) and ta-da! My chart shows I ovulated between 11-14 days ago. Sooooo..... I may have actually ovulated around the time all the other spotting occurred, and this could conceivably by my "real" period.

Obviously, I will never really know, but if that IS the case, that means my numbers from CD3, were actually the middle of my cycle. An FSH of 48 mid cycle, although still high, is not as scary as CD3...but really...not so scary compared to my initial numbers anyway (gulp!)

That would also mean my LP may have extended. My longest since diagnosis has been 9. So this time, it'd be between 9-12 days. I've also had some pretty bad cramps yesterday and today, which obviously means something's working in there to cause it.


Anyway I look at it...it is what it is. I go back to TCM tomorrow. I kind of hope this is my period is now so I can just look at this as a whole new fresh cycle. It feels better in my mind than another bout of mid-cycle spotting. Either way, nothing changes I suppose. Just keep living and trusting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment