Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Twice as Nice

May 14, 2014

Well, not bad. First cycle back was a two day period and four days of spotting. The second cycle back was four days of bleeding and two days of spotting. Looks like my body is figuring things out. My TCM said the goal was to have 4-5 days of menstruating, so my body is responding nicely. I think the flow should be a little heavier, but baby steps (literally, ha!)

Tomorrow is my birthday. 35! Yow! So, that officially puts my in the "high risk" bracket of being pregnant anyway. I've never shied away from a challenge before, so why now? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment