Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Cycle 2 So Far So Good

May 2, 2014

Well, all the signs are pointing to I ovulated three days ago. I was tracking everything and my temps have been up for three days, so we'll see how this all plays out. My goal (obviously BFP) but if not this cycle is to see my luteal phase improved. I'd feel better if it crept back up (or down as the case may be) to around 12 days as it was before. Although, would be lovely to get a positive for Mother's Day :)

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment to look at a mole on my collar bone. All clear. While I was there, they weighed me. I am 103 lbs now. Up 5 lbs from when it all began four months ago, so good news. I feel really healthy. My blood pressure was 95/60 so my normal. I think for fertility reasons, it'd be best if I can get my weight up to a consistent 105 lbs. I know, still a bit underweight, but I've always been of slim build. 105 was where I was when I conceived my son.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment