Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

FertilityFriend is your Friend

April 30, 2014

People have asked me "How do you know you ovulated?"

Charting! If you don't, do. Basically, OPK's are only so reliable. They can show that you have an LH surge to release an egg, but cannot verify your body followed through. Same with tracking your CM and cervix. I found that Fertility Friend is the most comprehensive site. And, unless you want all the bells and whistles, it's free. Here is a link to my chart, so you can reference what I'm talking about all the time in my blog. Feel free to look around the site.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3915bc

If you type a question in the search bar, most likely you will find the answer you are looking for. The other think I really like about this site is you can analyze hundreds of other charts and even search things like "high FSH" or "perimenopausal" or "checking cervix" etc. It's a nice reference to use and great for those "down" days when you think it will never happen, because you can search pregnancy charts with similar criteria and see the positives :)

There is a JOIN NOW - FREE button at the top of my chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment