Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

A Peace

Sept 10, 2014

My last blog I posted about Nerida Walker. Since then, I've watched several of her sermons, or rather listened to them while I was working, and the unbelievable peace, calm and trust they've brought me...there are no words. For those religious and spiritually minded, I do encourage you to listen. For those that aren't, I still do encourage you to listen. I think there is healing to be found in her words. I posted a link to her youtube channel before.

She did a three part series on fertility - Oct 11, 12 and 13, 2013. It not only deals with fertility, but any sickness or "unnatural" occurrence in the body. She views infertility as just that, something that is wrong in the body, but through the word or God and the covenant he gave us, we are healed from all that. She spoke about how we can be "do-ers" and try everything in our power to heal ourselves, but we are ALREADY healed. She spoke about resting in faith and trusting the Lord to perform the miracle he has already promised us. It is only in that calm, that rest, that we are fully trusting the Lord and the Lord alone.

Wow. I've been a busy "do-er." Treatments, supplements, prayers. Begging, yelling, pleading, commanding the Lord to heal me. But, I AM healed. Although I will continue my treatments and herbs and supplements, I do it with a new peace knowing that although I am making my fields fertile, it is through God and his miracle alone that I will become pregnant.

It brought me such peace to realize that I don't have to DO anything. All I need is faith that God will fulfill what he has already promised. I copied this quote down from one of her sermons because it hit me over the head like a ton of bricks.

"Faith does not move God. Faith moves you into what God has already freely provided to you. For you. Faith is our response to God's grace." - Nerida Walker

Wow. I've sought the Lord and his counsel for how to right what is wrong. Instead of searching for answers, she encouraged that yes, seek the word in the bible, but NOT for answers, but for a stronger relationship with God. Seek God. Seek a relationship. I don't need answers. There aren't any. 

The calm that washed over me last night was something that I have never felt. God is in control. I will have a baby because that is what is intended. 

It's so interesting because even with my TCM, they always pushed for "relax relax relax." And, that is exactly what she said, just instead of "relax" she used the word "rest." All my herbs and acupuncture without resting in God's word (or meditation as they would use prayer and meditation interchangeably) would not be successful without that "rest." 

If you aren't religious minded, I encourage you to "relax relax relax" and trust in the universe, the higher power, or whatever you seek and find calm. I also encourage you to explore a relationship with God outside the context of whatever your past history with church or religion has been. Sadly, churches, institutions and even those "well intentioned" religious folk sometimes do more harm than good.

On a somewhat more shallow note, I received my fertility bracelet. I kind of laughed when I got it because here I was "doing" again, but I decided to wear it anyway. Yes, I do believe crystal can be healing, and it may work in conjunction with God's plan, but it will be my reminder to let go.

It's funny, when I checked out I could choose one of three fertility symbols, or a cross for the end, and I choose a cross. Now, that decision makes so much more sense in light of my new knowledge.

Here are some pictures.


Here is a chart for what each stone does for fertility.



Interesting enough, my temps went back up today. What that means, I don't know, but I'm just sitting back right now and enjoying the ride. I'm back to acupuncture Sat, so most likely I will test before then to make sure before they are stimulating my uterus with needles unnecessarily.

God speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment