Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Acu Success "Gun How"

Sept 28, 2014

Well, yesterday was my last acupuncture treatment until my TCM doctors get back from China. It was all good news!! She said my pulse was as strong when I arrived as it was AFTER my session last time.

And, after my session this time, they taught me a new word. Well, two new words. Forgive my obviously incorrect spelling, but phonetically, it's "Gun How" which means very good! Now that, THAT is something that's been a while coming.

Acupuncture yesterday was very, very tender. OUCH! It seemed every needle, except those in my head, were painful going in, painful as she came in to turn them (she usually does this three times during the session) and equally painful coming out. I also got bursts of pain throughout.

As she was putting them in, I kept wincing. "Hurt?"

Um, "yes!"

"Good. You sensitive."

I asked why that was good and she said "body might near menstruating or ovulate."

So,  a sensitive body is a good thing during this particular treatment I suppose. Makes sense.

I snapped a pic again of my abdomen. As you can see, she went a bit crazy with needles down the line from my naval. I'm thinking she REALLY wanted to send the energy down to get things moving!!


Afterwards, I was filled up on three weeks of herbs and told to eat more "nutrition." Like, veggies and fruit? Because I eat a lot. To which they responded "Meat. Fish." So...I need more proteins to gain a bit more weight.

Fish last night. Burgers today. Not much goes better with football, right? Go Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment