Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Be Fruitful and Multiply

March 23, 2014

I just started reading the most incredible book, “Supernatural Childbirth” by Jackie Mize. It’s a beautiful Christian book that basically states there is no such thing as infertility because God wants us to be fruitful and multiply. It has a lot of biblical passages that support that theory. I love it. I grabbed my bible and am delving in. I’m embarrassed to say, I don’t read it nearly enough.

The book also talks about how pain free childbirth is possible. In one chapter, the author talks about how she just didn’t understand how it could be possible, but the Lord told her to tighten her arm muscle. She did, and although it started to shake and she could tell it was getting exhausted, it didn’t hurt her. Her theory was that was how the muscles should contract during childbirth. This is a book I will reread when we DO get pregnant and I am preparing to give birth.

This book was the exact thing I needed. I have such a peace and calm surrounding me. I KNOW we will have another child. I KNOW it. I’ve faith and certainty.


God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment