Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Woe is Me

March 22, 2014


Today I felt a wave of sorrow. Well, joy, but sorrow. A good friend I shared the pregnancy journey with last time announced they are due with a baby girl this September. She was due three weeks after me last time with our boys, and she is due almost exactly three weeks after what we thought was our due date this year. Turns out, I had false positives because of POF, but the coincidence absolutely made me break down in tears. I am trying SO HARD to stay positive and trust the Lord has another baby planned for us, but my world just crumbled a bit. I am so happy for them, but so sad for myself right now. How incredibly selfish. Handing it to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment