Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Let me hear you!

March 24, 2014

It’s been a beautiful day so far. Reed and I have been hanging out. Poor kid has a cold and got pink eye yesterday, so it’s been a mommy and Reed day. We played this morning, then after his nap ran errands and went to the nursery. He helped me pick out some mint and basil and we planted it when we got home and he played in the sand box. He is such a delight.


Last night my cervix was high, soft and wide open. I feel pretty optimistic! This morning I got a positive OPK. Come on body, come on body, come on body!  Cheer with me. Spit out that egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment