Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

A Happy Dance

April 17, 2014

Well, the next best thing to a BFP! I got my period! I have NEVER been so happy to see Aunt Flo. My hubs and I did a literal dance around the room. Even our son got into the action. 

So, looking at my chart, unless I ovulated and had a SUPER long luteal phase or a SUPER short luteal phase, I ovulated somewhere in the middle there with all the signs not adding up. It’s conceivable I did 11 days ago, and just fertile signs stuck around for a few days. Long story short, it’s a bit off, but ya know what?? We gotta start somewhere! Now, my TCM have something to work with.

I’m going to call them as soon as they open today. Steady flow. No clots. Right color. Basing it on my chart, I think I’m 6 DPO, which is a super short luteal phase so my thought is my progesterone isn’t high enough to sustain it the correct length. But, my estrogen levels are obviously improving to get fertile cm, cervix changes and to build an endometrial lining. Remember, my numbers were basically zero.

The doctors told me it was impossible.


“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” –Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment