Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Gooooood Morning Ovaries!

April 12, 2014


Yay! Good news! I went to my TCM today and she said that my Qi is better (pulse) and all of my channels have improved and are stronger. Especially my kidney channel (reproductive channel.) I also told her I had cramping this last week and a bit of lower back pain. I shower her my chart and she saw what I did…my temps came down the last five days or so corresponding with my cramps, high soft open cervix, fertile cm and my positive opks.  My past charts pre baby #1 and pre POF diagnosis always showed a bit of a drop the few days before ovulation and then a sharper rise after the big O. Although, she said after baby and breastfeeding, my cycle could be completely different. She said it seemed like my ovaries were “waking up.” She was cautiously optimistic I could have or be ovulating soon. We’ll see… If I start menstruating I’m suppose to call them. And, if I get a BFP, stop herbs right away. She assured me the herbs she was giving would be safe up until a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment