Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

Present Day

April 25, 2014

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Today is my actual first day as a blogger. All the blogs up until now were my own private diary on my computer. I post dated everything so you could see in chronological order my craziness, doubts, fears, pep talks and treatments. I've finally found the confidence to come out as just "Emily" on her path to health and pregnancy.

Thanks for coming along on the journey. May we support each other along the way.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment