Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

God and Healing

April 29, 2014

Yesterday morning I received some rather devastating news that someone I am very close to has breast cancer. In praying with the Lord, I felt with great certainty, that I should apply some of the scripture from the book I’d been reading, Supernatural Childbirth to her condition as well.  I had remembered some verses on healing were in there.

I Googled Supernatural Childbirth and was taking to Terry Mize Ministries. In addition to the book they wrote, they have a beautifully comprehensive website that I thought was worth sharing.


I saw on the website, that Jackie Mize, who wrote the book has gone to be home with God, and to her and her family, I want to say how much she has touched my life in her book. Her ministry goes far beyond the ministries she spent her life doing. Her book has been instrumental in my healing.

This link is directly to the Supernatural childbirth page. Under the “resources” section, you can click on certain words and be directed to pertinent scripture for your situation.


They also have a link at the bottom where you can connect with them through social media, or even send a specific prayer request that they pray for each week.

I’ve found comfort in their prayers and scriptures regarding healing, and I hope it moves this special person in a way that brings comfort and peace.  

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

No comments:

Post a Comment