Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

3dp5dt

Nov. 29, 2015

Yeah, so my "I can totally wait" mentality is slowly, er quickly flying out the window. I woke up cramp free which of course sent my mind into worried overdrive. I'm being ridiculous. I went for a nice walk to try and regroup. 11 more days until beta. That is just a cruel wait. Why oh why isn't my clinic a 9 day rule like most?!? Breeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe! One day at a time. I keep going over in my head. I've the perfect lining. I've the perfect embryo. I've been pregnant before under NON ideal circumstances. It's all in God's hands.

I'm sure I'll be repeating all of the above about 2847 more times today.

Which brings me to...I forgot to mention. My favorite number is 47. My friend's apartment was 407. Pretty cool :)

Well, excuse me while I head off to snack on pineapple core and Brazil nuts. Not superstitious at all am I?

Pray for peace for me. Pray for success!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment