Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

4dp5dt

Nov. 20, 2015

Well, here I am. I'm feeling pretty good. Pretty peaceful, but very, very aware I should know something in a few days.

I totally got in my head if my POF would give a false pregnancy test, so I did test this morning. I know it was too early for a positive, but I just needed to see that stark white test to know I wouldn't get a false one. After two years of seeing a line...I cannot even stomach a false positive test after transfer. And, it was white. Thank God! NOW, the next one I'm hoping shows a line!!!

When I'll test, I've no idea. I know some women start seeing super super faint positives at 5dp5dt, but I don't know if I want to wait until I'd see a darker line. We shall see.

I will say, it's funny how when you are acutely aware of every potential sign and symptom they can manifest. Yesterday my husband put on White Angelica essential oil in our bedroom and down the hall in the office I smelled it immediately. This morning, I went to take my son to school and walked out and could smell instantly the fast food restaurants cooking breakfast. Burger King and Subway are a few blocks away.

Like a moron, I keep squeezing my boobs. I'm sure if my neighbors walked by the window they'd think I was a regular oddball, but my nipples are a bit sensitive.

All this I know is probably more progesterone induced than anything, but I see why people go absolutely bonkers in the two week wait.

My butt is feeling so so much better now that I am moving around and walking. The shot last night for some reason HURT! I don't know if he hit a nerve or a vein, but yowzers! It's funny how some nights it's completely fine and others, yikes!

Well, back to work. Keep growing and digging in, baby!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment