Sometimes God has a different path in store for us. After being diagnosed with POF, I set out on a journey to "repair" my body and get pregnant naturally. Somewhere along the line, although pristine health and self care is my goal, the necessity to "prove" the doctors wrong became less important and we sought the perfect solution to grow our family. We decided on Embryo Donation / Adoption. Read about our journey. Blessings!

8dp5dt

Nov. 24, 2015

Well, day 8 here. And NO, I haven't tested since day 5. lol I'm getting texts, calls, messages. We've such a great support network. I think I'm driving everyone mad. But, way too much riding on this for me. I just have no desire to test yet. I pray multiple times a day for God to just reveal the time I should. I know that sounds silly to some people, but I just need to be in a peaceful place.

Yesterday I did however start cramping again. After not having symptoms for four days, it was actually a welcome sign. I'm not sure what cramps mean that far after transfer - good or bad, but to feel like "something" was going on felt good.

When I dropped my son to school I kept getting little shooting pains on my lower left side or my uterus area. They'd come and go, but it got to feel more crampy throughout the day.

I had a lot of fun. I was able to go in for my son's lunch time yesterday to hang with him and bring his birthday treats for class. He was so proud to have me there. He warms my heart so. He did raise his shirt halfway through lunch and scream across the classroom "Mommy, my baby's in my belly." I've a feeling his teachers will know RIGHT away about this pregnancy :)

I hit a vein for the first time last night. I was giving the shot to myself and I did the little pullback trick and everything. I didn't really see blood, but when I removed the needle, it POURED out of me. Argh. I hope some of the meds got in me. I DID see blood in the syringe when I pulled it out. Oops. I guess I need to pull back further to draw the blood farther to see? Well, learn as I go I suppose.

It's a Tuesday, so my son is home from school - he only goes to preschool M/W/F so we're going to head to the park. I suppose I should go to the store this morning and get some Thanksgiving stuff - YIKES Thanksgiving snuck up! Thankfully I'm not cooking for our family until Friday so that baby will have time to thaw. I told my husband I'm not certain how I'm suppose to lift the turkey since it's over my "required" weight limit, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

I'm not sure how much I buy that don't lift anything anyways. I get right after transfer, but the reality is women have been lifting stuff from the beginning of time. I know pregnancy makes ligaments looser and women more prone to injury, but I've found nothing in my research how it can hurt a baby or prevent implantation. I'm trying to listen to my doctor and not lift though. My son is getting much better at understanding I can't lift him. We just do extra snuggling on the couch and floor.

Well, wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm sure I'll update again before then.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment